Well Chelsea, I don't think my husband is going to let me get away with just one! If we have another baby, it will be sooner rather than later. Now THAT is ALL I'm saying! ;)
Okay Christie-are you pregnant right now?! You keep saying these cryptic messages about all you are saying right now! If you are CONGRATS! If not well then why are you sounding so sneaky? :)
Welcome to my blog! I am a SAHM that enjoys being with her family and making her house a home. I enjoy DIY projects...especially when it saves me some dough!
5 comments:
Gideon is a very cute baby! Way to go on the 4.0, that is awesome! I'm glad to hear that you're all doing well.
That is great you are doing well! I'm glad Colin loves his job. I am still in shock that you don't want anymore kids! The pictures are fun.
Well Chelsea, I don't think my husband is going to let me get away with just one! If we have another baby, it will be sooner rather than later. Now THAT is ALL I'm saying! ;)
Okay Christie-are you pregnant right now?! You keep saying these cryptic messages about all you are saying right now! If you are CONGRATS! If not well then why are you sounding so sneaky? :)
No I am NOT pregnant!!! I'm being sneaky because I'm leaving it all up to fate! :)
Love you,
Christie
Post a Comment