Friday, June 12, 2009

That's one small step for Gideon, one GIANT leap for...well, Gideon!

So Gideon has started the walking thing! He stands up on his own and takes about two steps then falls on his bottom! I can't believe it! It just amazes me that in eight short months my baby has learned how to roll, crawl, and now walk! I cannot believe how amazing these little babies are! I think about the time it takes me to learn something new and that just makes it even more amazing! How can anyone not believe in God? This just wouldn't be possible without Him!

Anywho, I am way excited about Gideon's walking. I hope that he gets really good at it by the time we go back East!!! That way we can surprise all of Colin's family! Oh yeah, I really want to get in touch with my family who lives back East but don't have their number. Does anyone have Maria's contact info? If you do, call me!

2 comments:

Winsor said...

That is exciting, but it will be a change for you as far as him getting into things. I was quite happy that Easton took his sweet time to walk.

Jackee said...

Christie, get on the forum and ask Maria for her information. I think she checks the forum almost every day.

It is always fun for us to watch our baby's milestones. How fun that he is learning to walk.