
So I saw this cutie patootie on-line tonight but didn't feel like paying $13 for it! I know! Thirteen bucks!!!! So I'm going to have to make it myself. Start out with:
Materials:
frame from dollar store (you may need to paint it!)
black ribbon
Monogram rub-on or vinyl
Stapler
Glue gun and glue
How to:
Remove backing from frame and discard (or save...I may have a project for it!) Hot glue glass to frame. Make sure not to get any glue on the glass that will show through the window. You don't need a ton of glue so be careful! Apply your monogram. Staple ribbon onto the back of your frame, tie, and DONE! Just because I love you:
If you want to make these, I will cut out your initial in black vinyl no more than 5"x5" for $1.00. If you want me to mail it to you, make it $1.50. Email me if you want it at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com and we'll get it done. I'll only do the first 20 people though! Love you all!
Materials:
frame from dollar store (you may need to paint it!)
black ribbon
Monogram rub-on or vinyl
Stapler
Glue gun and glue
How to:
Remove backing from frame and discard (or save...I may have a project for it!) Hot glue glass to frame. Make sure not to get any glue on the glass that will show through the window. You don't need a ton of glue so be careful! Apply your monogram. Staple ribbon onto the back of your frame, tie, and DONE! Just because I love you:
If you want to make these, I will cut out your initial in black vinyl no more than 5"x5" for $1.00. If you want me to mail it to you, make it $1.50. Email me if you want it at vinyltalksbychristie@gmail.com and we'll get it done. I'll only do the first 20 people though! Love you all!




No comments:
Post a Comment