Well, another year is almost over! I can hardly believe it! This year for Thanksgiving we went to my parents's new house in Nephi and celebrated there. We had one of my dad's co-workers and her eleven-year-old son over as well. I am so thankful that my parents have instilled qualitites of charity and friendship in everything they have taught my siblings and I. We are so blessed to have the things we have and it feels good to share those blessing with those around us.
I personally have so much to be thankful for this year. I have a loving husband who not only works his hardest to provide for our family but also goes to school full-time, spends time with our new baby and me, and still shows us how much he loves us...without complaint. I have a beautiful two-month old son that makes my heart soar with every passing second. I only hope that I can teach him as much as he teaches me. I have a home that keeps my family safe from harm and warms us against this world's bitter cold and outlook. I have the Gospel in my life. I know that by living righteously, my marriage to Colin will last past this life into the eternities and Gideon will be with us forever, too. Forever suddenly doesn't seem very long at all.
Of course, I have loving family and friends that support us in every decision and endeavor we take on. They love us unconditionally and there is nothing I want more.
I am just extremely grateful to eveyone in my life, regardless of how small or big the impact you have made in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You're so sweet, Christie. We missed your family at Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll get to see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment