Well, the Holidays are over and I am still alive! I've made it another season! We had a blast this Christmas and New Year's! But I am so tired and ready to just relax!
Colin, Gideon, and I spent Christmas at my mom and dad's in Nephi then flew to Maryland the day after Christmas and stayed there until the 3rd! While we were in Maryland, we visited a lot of Colin's family, introduced Gideon to all of them, and got to see my cousins Joe and his wife Laura and my precious Suzannie! We all did a session at the Washington, D.C. temple and then went to dinner at this cute little American diner!
I had so much fun seeing everyone, but I was very ready to come home! Unfortunately, we started school just two days later so we weren't able to really relax before getting back to the daily grind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I didn't know you went back East. How fun that you got to see Joe, Laura, and Suzanne. It sounds like so much fun. Did you make it to their sealing? It sounds like you had a great time.
Love traveling with a baby. Glad you had a nice trip.
I sure wish we would have known you were coming this way we might have been able to see you. Keep us in mind next time.
Post a Comment