Well, I am a little sad about the way this video turned out because I didn't put the night recording mode on...but, at least I got to see my wonderful cousins!
I love the DC temple. One of my favorite places to do a session, you actually can sit by your spouse if you get there early enough. It is also always fun getting together with Family.
Welcome to my blog! I am a SAHM that enjoys being with her family and making her house a home. I enjoy DIY projects...especially when it saves me some dough!
3 comments:
I love the DC temple. One of my favorite places to do a session, you actually can sit by your spouse if you get there early enough. It is also always fun getting together with Family.
It looks like you had a lot of fun. It is so great we have wonderful family.
How fun that you got to see our cousins. I'm glad you had such a good time.
Post a Comment