Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's that time!

Well, it is family reunion time once again! It is always so fun to see my Dad's side of the family all gathered together celebrating soooooo many years of happiness, love, and history! We are heading down on Thursday night and will be staying until Sunday.

O YEAH! I totally forgot to tell you....Gideon cut his first tooth! It was so funny because we were at the pool one day and this little girl asked me if he had any teeth yet and just as I was sticking my finger into his mouth and saying "No, not yet" I FEEL A TOOTH! It was so cool, but I feel so bad when it hurts him! Thank goodness for Baby Orajel! HAHA!

Yesterday, Gideon and I went to the pool with Colin's boss's wife Delia and her two kids. We had so much fun together and I really like Delia! She is so cute! She has two boys and he youngest is only two weeks older than Gideon! It was a WAY fun time!

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

You are so sweet Christie. We had fun with you too!

Jared and Delia said...

I have a question to ask you when I see you next. Do let me forget. :)