Ok so I'm not so great at this blogging thing! At least I'm trying! Updates:
Colin and I have started our last year of undergrad at Utah State.
Gideon is fully mobile walking and trying to run EVERYWHERE! But he is so cute and we love him so much...despite the trouble he gets into! LOL!
Colin and I are celebrating our second anniversary on Monday so we will be going to Yellowstone TODAY!!!
Anyway, my class is about to start so I'll try to do better and keep you posted SOONER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Have fun in Yellowstone! Happy 2 years!
Happy Anniversary, have a great time!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a lovely time in Yellowstone! My mom said she came to see you and Gideon in Nephi-I wish I could have been there to catch up a little bit. Hope you are doing wonderfully!
Post a Comment