Tuesday, September 22, 2009

EXHAUSTED!

That is a fitting title! I am sooooo exhausted and we aren't even halfway through the semester! I don't understand why last semester was easier than this semester! It doesn't make sense. My class load is easier and I have two days off a week! Grr! I wish they would just hand me my degree already!

Alright, enough griping! Good/happy news time:

I am doing a lot of vinyl lately!!! I am so excited because it is way fun to do plus I get to make money and stay home!!! I just wish I did five times the amount I'm doing now! I am also just one more semester away from graduation!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

Colin is doing well. He has a really heavy workload this semester, but he seems to be doing well. He had his first exam today so I guess we'll see... He is enjoying Gideon more and more. It is so fun to see him be such a loving daddy!

Gideon is walking everywhere! I can't believe how fast he is...especially when I'm trying to get a diaper or clothes on him. If I don't have absolutely everything in my hands when I go to change him, I end up spending 15 minutes chasing a naked little boy around! ;) He is such a talker. Most of his day is spent talking to his toys, me, daddy, or absolutely no one! HAHA! He is turning one next month. I'm so happy/sad/excited/depressed over the whole thing.

Oh yeah, and since you are all wondering: we will have one more baby then we'll call it quits. No one is more excited than Colin! I'm getting kinda excited, but I definitely don't want any more! It isn't because I don't want to go through that, I don't mind being pregnant and labor and all that glorious stuff. I just don't want anymore. Can't see it, so I won't do it.

Ok, enough rambling. I just thought you should all read it here. Everyone always asks me when we're going to have more kids, if we're having more kids, why don't I want kids, etc. etc. So now you all know! Quit buggin' me ;)! lol! Love you all!

3 comments:

Jackee said...

I'm sorry you're exhausted. The vinyl job sounds fun. I make some vinyl stuff using my cricket, but I don't sell any.

I'm glad you're planning to have another one. I'm sure you are a wonderful mother. You also need to decide what is best for you and Colin. If that is two kids, then great! I'm excited for you! However, from experience, I know that plans don't always work. I always planned on six and gave everything away after Emilee. I actually felt sick when I realized there was another and I knew I had to have one more.

Jared and Delia said...

I am sorry that you are so tired. Gideon is SO cute! Sorry people have been bugging you about having more kids...me. ;)

I am excited that you are doing so much vinyl! Yay.

Let me know when you want me to take your pictures.

Jared and Delia said...

FYI...
I changed my blog address to:

http://establisheddec2002.blogspot.com/

Why? Long story...don't ask. :)