Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy First Birthday, Gideon!

Well, my darling little Gideon has finally turned one. It is a bittersweet day! Not only did I have to celebrate his birthday, we also watched General Conference! Needless to say, I did a lot of crying today!

I can just remember how small he was when he was first born and how dependent he was on me! It seems like just yesterday! And now, well, he's walking, talking, and he doesn't like to cuddle as much! I am so in love with this little boy. I can't wait for the next year!

Colin and I feel incredibly blessed to have Gideon in our lives. We were definitely spoiled to receive him in our lives! We love him so much and are excited for the future with our tiny little monkey!

3 comments:

Jackee said...

He is a cute little guy! Happy Birthday Gideon!

Jared and Delia said...

Happy Birthday Gideon! You guys are such sweet parents.

matesen said...

Happy birthday Gideon! We hope you had a great day!