Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumkin Walk and the cutest jungle cat ever...no LION!

Hey!

Here are a few pics I have taken over the last week of the annual Pumpkin Walk here in Logan and some of Gideon at our ward's halloween carnival. Oh yeah, and one of Gideon with an Easter egg in his mouth! He is so funny!

Aren't those pumpkins AMAZING! I can't believe the things people come up with! I am totally doing the garden thing with miniature pumpkins next year! Anyway, have a great day everybody!

P.S. Does anyone else's kid do the Easter egg in the mouth thing? I think it's hilarious! He loves to do it and he just walks aroung the house with it in his mouth! I would think his jaw would start hurting or something! LOL!

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

That is really funny that he does that with the egg. Neither of my kids have done that. I think Gideon has some pretty strong jaw muscles or something!

Jamilyn said...

hey! this is jami hathaway (anderton). i saw your blog on em's page and i thought i would peek! hope you don't mind. i can't believe how big your little boy is! i think i remember em saying you were pregnant, and now he is one already. man how time flies! he is a cutie! if you'd like to peek at my blog too... send your email address to jamihat@gmail.com and i'll add you! it's really nothing great, but it's fun to keep up with high school friends!