Monday, October 12, 2009

Gideon's Party!

Ok so you know how you plan something so well that everything goes perfectly? NO? Well, OF COURSE NOT! BECAUSE IT NEVER DOES!!!

I'm not mad; just annoyed. Newsflash: I live in Logan where the weather is even more unpredictable than the rest of the state of Utah. So we had Gideon's party planned and everything was going to be perfect...even the weather. It wasn't. It was so cold outside that I had to move the party to the cultural hall at my church building and ended up being a half-hour late to my own son's birthday!

Everyone said that they had a good time, but they have to say that...right? Anyway, one of my favorite parts was having all of the kids unwrap the presents they brought and then hand them to Gideon (Gideon has a terrible tendency to eat wrapping paper!). They LOVED unwrapping gifts even though they didn't get to keep them. I will be posting pics and video soon!

Anyway, I had a good time. It was fun and I'm sure we'll do it all over again next year!

1 comment:

Jackee said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sure it was great!