JSYK...I am finally going to post some pictures! My very good friend Delia Randall took these for us last Friday! Doesn't she do a great job? I guess you won't know 'til I post them! LOL!
Christie!!!!! I found you on my cousin Sarah's blog!!! I'm so happy that I did!!! I have a blog too!!! emdawg13.blogspot.com
We really need to catch up i have so much to tell you!!!! I think I may have found "the one". Email me, my phone number has been changed and i dont want to post it on a comment in your blog but i'd love to hear from you! emdawg13@hotmail.com
Welcome to my blog! I am a SAHM that enjoys being with her family and making her house a home. I enjoy DIY projects...especially when it saves me some dough!
1 comment:
Christie!!!!! I found you on my cousin Sarah's blog!!! I'm so happy that I did!!! I have a blog too!!! emdawg13.blogspot.com
We really need to catch up i have so much to tell you!!!! I think I may have found "the one". Email me, my phone number has been changed and i dont want to post it on a comment in your blog but i'd love to hear from you! emdawg13@hotmail.com
Love ya!
Love, Em
Post a Comment