So I L-O-V-E crafting. The only thing I hate is having to search tirelessly for instructions and new ideas. So...to make things easier on others, I was thinking of putting the crafts I find on my blog. Would that be cool, or not? I have TONS of ideas, but I'm not sure anyone would like to see them. I figure I could do like two craft posts a week. Leave me a comment telling me what you think.
Did everyone know I do vinyl? If you didn't...well, now you know. That is where this whole craft thing started. I am extremely cheap and will not pay for something I can make myself! So if you're interested drop me a line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh thinking back to one child when I had time to craft...I love it too, I just don't get to do it much anymore, but I wouldn't change a thing! I'll get to craft again someday...
I think it's a great idea to post crafts. I may even get around to doing one:)! Have fun with it!
I would love you to post craft ideas! I am always looking for something fun to make and would love new ideas from you!
Post a Comment