Saturday, March 6, 2010

AGGIES ARE WAC CHAMPS...AGAIN!

On a very sad note...tonight was my last Men's Aggie Basketball game as a student. It's weird to think I've been here for four years already. *sigh* Time sure does fly...

On an amazingly happy, can't wait to tell you about it note: We WON!!! Being a part of the Spectrum is such an amazing feeling! I know that people think we're totally rude and that we should be ashamed of ourselves...yadda, yadda, yadda... I can't imagine better fans than USU fans!!!! Our crowd does more than shout jeers at the other team, we help OUR team WIN! Don't believe me? Just look at our home win record. I am proud to be an Aggie and can't wait to see how they do at the WAC tourney!!!!

GO AGGIES!!!!!

1 comment:

The Lovells said...

The question is will they get out of the first round of the Dance. I have picked Utah teams for the past three years to have my heart broken. But I have been watching USU a lot and they do look good. Only time will tell.