Monday, March 1, 2010

Block I Has Ended!

Well, I've survived my first block of student teaching!!!! I am very happy about the way it all went. Third grade was a fun place to start out and I really think I made a difference in their learning. It was so cute because today I saw a whole bunch of my third-graders and they all came over and hugged me and told me they missed me :( I miss them, too!
So, I started 5th grade today! I didn't spend much time talking to them because I was busy doing other things, but I think it will still be fun!
That's about it for updates. It seems like our lives are just school, school, school lately. Oh well, we're almost done for good!

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

That is so exciting. You are almost done!

matesen said...

I am happy you are loving your student teaching! I am sure you are the cutest teacher. Good luck with the last stretch! The end is in sight!