Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 25th Colin!

Colin celebrated his quarter of a century birthday yesterday! We didn't do too much because I didn't get home from school until quarter to 6, but I did make him wild rice-stuffed steaks for dinner. Gideon colored a card for daddy and graciously gave it to him without trying to yank it away as Colin reached for it...they're so funny.

We are planning on dinner and a movie tomorrow so we can celebrate properly. Oh yeah, we need to do presents tomorrow too! I better get those wrapped...

Boy oh boy, I have no time for anything anymore! Student teaching is very busy! not too difficult, just busy!

3 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Happy Birthday Colin!

matesen said...

I noticed on the drill team calendar it was his birthday! Tell him happy bday from all of us!

Peter Finkner said...

Wow, I didn't realize Colin even existed anymore. I thought he had fallen off of the face of the earth. Happy (extremely late) birthday.