Hey family, friends, people who are just browsing blogs...
Welcome to 2010! Oh my gosh! The last year in the first decade of a new century, millenium, etc! I cannot believe it! I just know that once I'm an old lady people are going to be asking me about the early 2000s and I'm actually going to be able to answer... Ugh! LOL!
Anyways... so I haven't blogged since early in December because I have had a really big secret that I wasn't able to share with anyone until after Christmas...Colin and I surprised his Mom by taking our family to Maryland for two weeks. We showed up two days before Christmas and stayed until after the new year! It was a very memorable time and a very fun time, too! It was fun to share some of my Christmas traditions with Colin's family and I even shared one of my favorite games that I used to play with my Grandpa Petersen: DIMES! JSYK, it's one of the Cook family's favorite games now!
As for the new year, Colin and I are back in school. I am really enjoying student teaching...SERIOUSLY! I can't really say much about it at this point seeing as how it's only been a week, but it is way fun! Colin has taken the role of house-husband when he isn't at school extremely well. Right now he's cleaning the bathrooms and doing laundry...I KNOW! I can't believe it either! It's actually pretty cute.
So, that is why I haven't posted. I just knew I was going to let it slip and someone was going to tell Lauren and then everything would have been ruined! I'm terrible with secrets!
Anyway, I hope you are all doing very well and that your 2010 is filled with life, laughter, and love! Corny, I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad you had a fun trip. I would like to know how to play Dimes. Can you teach me sometime?
I am happy you had a good time! I hope I see you sometime sooner rather than later!
Post a Comment