Colin is on a total cleaning frenzy... I'm annoyed... Gideon is everywhere at once... Ahhh, our life! I hate cleaning on a Saturday! It's terrible! My mom made us clean every single day of the week and then on Saturday we "deep"-cleaned which basically meant we had to move every single piece of furniture and clean behind every little crevace... My mom is such a clean freak, but her house is always spotless. Whatever, I hate it. Plus, I have an almost two-year-old I can blame it on! LOL!
So I decided to blog to pass some time while Colin isn't looking! :-0 Shocking I know! The thing is, I really don't have anything to say!!!! I had planned on going to a Pow Wow today and playing in the pool but as you know...my plans have changed.
OOOH! Colin is on his way back here! I have to go! "No honey, I'm totally busy cleaning!" HAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ha ha...you are so funny Christie. Your mom sounds crazy clean. Wow.
Post a Comment