Colin and I have celebrated our 3rd anniversary! We are so glad to have each other and be working towards an eternity of happiness! I just love him so much! He's my everything! Here is my top ten "What I love about Colin" list:
10. The way he comes up with nicknames for Gideon: Gumba, Chalupo, Sancho, etc.
9. The way he is so dedicated in school.
8. How he gets me a glass of water when I'm too lazy to get it myself.
7. The way he whistles to let me know when he comes home from work or school.
6. The way I can ask him anything about the Gospel and he takes the time to study it out and helps me find the answers.
5. The way he pulls on the front of his hair when he's concentrating or watching something interesting on TV.
4. The way he puts up with all of my crafting.
3. His faithfulness to home, family, and the Gospel.
2. He's the greatest daddy in the world.
1. He chose ME to be his eternal companion!
I love you, boo! I would still rather hang out and sleep on the futon matress watching movies all night in the living room than do anything else! I can't wait for our eternity of years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment