Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What the heck blogger????

So, FYI I have actually posted since April but apparently those posts were never published. Well...that makes me mad sad. It's too bad too because I've been posting several times a week! ok, that's a lie, but honestly, I have posted.

Apparently you all don't know quite a bit of what has happened to our little family since April! So we don't live in Logan anymore. WHAT?!?!?! i know, right? We moved to Tooele and Colin started a new job with Nelson and Sons Silver Cup Fish Feed in June. He likes it but I know he wants something better. I started a full-time job with Early Head Start to help contribute to our little family. I am a Family Specialist and basically I give lower-income families with pregnant women or children ages 0-3 HOPE. Hope that they can do it and even though they may struggle, we'll help every step of the way. It is neat to be able to use the education I got at USU in a different way. I don't do lesson plans or anything like that, but I do give suggestions on developing literacy, speech, health/hygiene, etc. It is pretty rewarding but in total honesty, I would rather be home with my boys.

Gideon is freaking awesome! He is just adorable! He turned three last Tuesday and I had a silent pity party for myself while we partied with Spiderman. Yeah, I'm a boob! My baby is no longer a baby as he so willingly tells me (except for when he wants something and is too lazy to get it...then he's a little boy...geez, I'm such a sucker). He L-O-V-E-S spiderman. If he could he would stalk follow Spiderman to the ends of the earth. Get this: he even sings and/or hums the Spiderman theme song. And it is so cute to catch him pretending he is Spiderman. Those are some serious Spiderman poses and web-slinging moves!

Kaleb is totally cool, too! He is already standing on his own and I think he'll be walking in a month. He is so animated it's not even funny! But beware, he yells! Not joking, either! If he doesn't get his way he gets this really serious look on his face and starts yelling. Quick example, with translation below:

(while pointing at empty bottle)
daDAADADAda! DADadadaDA!
How dare you be empty? Give me more milk now!

"Adorable" just doesn't seem to say it. Oh, and the only association this boy knows is that "baba" means bottle. Yeah, he's an eater! The other night he ate more than Gideon and made himself sick. Poor guy...his tummy is too small for his gi-normous appetite.

Anywho, that's the condensed version of our lives. I'll try to be better about checking to make sure blogger works from now on! Promise!

No comments: