Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Anniversary

Colin and I celebrated our First Anniversary on September 7!!! I can't believe how in love I am with this amazing man. He is my rock and I can't believe he is mine FOREVER. I used to get so nervous thinking about the "forever" part of our relationship. I mean, what if I ended up hating his guts, right??? Well, I love his stinkin' guts. He makes me fall even more in love with him every single day. I just can't believe it has been a year! I guess since we've made it this far we'll just have to keep going to see how long we actually will last... :) Just kidding! We've done so much in our first year: we went to Mexico and Guatemala, bought two vehicles, moved apartments, and decided to have a baby!
We sure are an amazing team!!!

2 comments:

Winsor said...

Isn't it wonderful having an amazing guy as a husband. I love it!

matesen said...

Happy late anniversary! I am sorry that you have had this stress at the end of your pregnancy. I am sure that everything will be fine though. I am a little mad at you for having your baby first, but I guess I will forgive you! Good luck with everything and keep me updated!