
Halloween Greetings from out Special Spirit!
Gideon is the cutest ghost we have ever seen! His outfit didn't last long though! We went to Grandma and Grandpa's in Nephi and then Gideon decided to go poopy and get some on his costume! I was kinda mad but then he looked at me and I forgot all about that stupid outfit anyway! :)

We also tried to get an Anne Geddes shot of him inside out newly carved pumkin but you can see how well that turned out! He was screaming by the end! I felt like a terrible mommy!
Before you all report me to child services, we did put paper inside the pumpkin so it wasn't cold! He still didn't like it!
Gideon is the cutest ghost we have ever seen! His outfit didn't last long though! We went to Grandma and Grandpa's in Nephi and then Gideon decided to go poopy and get some on his costume! I was kinda mad but then he looked at me and I forgot all about that stupid outfit anyway! :)

We also tried to get an Anne Geddes shot of him inside out newly carved pumkin but you can see how well that turned out! He was screaming by the end! I felt like a terrible mommy!
Before you all report me to child services, we did put paper inside the pumpkin so it wasn't cold! He still didn't like it!





4 comments:
They always poop in your favorite outfits. Its sad... But thats life. Cute baby. Im glad you finally posted pictures. :) Congrats!!
I always have to try sticking the baby in the pumpkin. It's so much fun! Sure they hate it, but it has to be done. He is so cute, even when he is screaming. I'm sure Grandpa got a kick out of it all.
Those are so cute pics even though he is crying.
That is a great picture of Gideon in the pumpkin. How cute.
Post a Comment