Okay, so you know how babies have those unbelievably sharp fingernails? And you know how no matter what you do they always seem to find their faces? Well, today Gideon decided he would scratch his face really well! My adorable little angel now has a one inch gash on his cherubic little face! I am so sad! I cried and cried and cried! I was going to upload a picture but then decided against a constant reminder of my parenting mishaps! I just hope it goes away before his blessing on November 30.
While I'm posting, everyone is invited to attend Gideon's Baby Blessing on November 30 at 1p.m. at the Delta Stake Center. I'm not sure what we'll do afterwards since we live in Logan and have to be home so Colin can get to school on Monday, but I am sure we can scrounge up some Thanksgiving left-overs at Grandma Petersen's! LOL! Not really, but I'll let everyone know when we've decided what we're doing. Maybe Root Beer Floats and cake? Or is it too cold now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Easton constantly was scratching his face. He still does sometimes. I am getting a little better at clipping his fingernails. All I know is that the fingernail clippers with the guard are awful. If you have a guard, take the guard off and life will be much easier! It seems to me like the scratches heal pretty fast so he should be good for the blessing.
Post a Comment