Yay! I'm home! Still not able to relax, but at least I'm sleeping in my own bed! I always wait anxiously for the summer thinking I'll be able to relax, enjoy my family, and work on fun things... When summer actually gets here...well, it's not so relaxing! LOL!
I have been having fun though! California was great! Gideon totally loved Sea World and came home with a four-foot Shamu! He loved the beach even though it was FREEZING!!!!
I just missed Colin tremendously! It's hard to experience new things with your kids and not have the love of your life with you... I kept saying "Colin, look at Gideon" and realizing he wasn't there! haha! But that's ok. We'll definitely do it again when Gideon is older and the new baby is able to enjoy it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Fun pics! Heather told me that you guys had a great time. Glad you had fun :)
How neat that you got to go on vacation though! What fun pictures!
We totally have that white shirt Gideon was wearing!! haha too funny... Glad you had a good time though!!
Post a Comment