So...we're sick. Colin isn't...lucky dog...but Gideon and I are. I think Gideon's is just cutting teeth but he's just really fussy. I would be too if I were cutting four teeth at one time. I have some sort of cold or flu or something. I feel poopy.
But, we're doing well besides that! Colin and Gideon picked our first tomato yesterday! It was exciting for them...not me, I was in bed. Hopefully we will have more tomatoes here in the near future because Gideon is itching to harvest more. We keep having to tell him not to pick the green ones! LOL!
I know this post is short, but at least I'm posting!
Oh and CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin Erin who had a beautiful baby girl on the 24th of July! You'll make a great mommy, hon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sorry you're not well!
That is exciting about your tomato! Mine are still green and got ravaged by some ear wigs. Arrrgh. That is a first in my four years of tomato growing.
Post a Comment