So, if you didn't get the message...I'm DONE! School is over and I graduate Saturday!!!! Tons of hugs and kisses to everyone who has sent me notes, cards, gifts, and done any type of service for me! You all rock!
It was actually kind of hard to leave my 5th grade classroom. They were just so loving and caring and made me feel like a million bucks!
You wanna know the reason I want to be an educator? Here it is:
So, about two weeks ago I gave my 5th graders a survey on my performance in their classroom. They all rated me really well and gave me great feedback. One of the questions was: What do you like most about your student teacher? My most cherished answer and the reason I can do this for the rest of my life was: "She made me feel like I wasn't invisible."
What a tribute. There is no greater career than this. A career that allows you to make a difference even when you don't know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is just great Chris!!! Congrats on graduating! You always made me feel not invisible too, you've always been a great friend and you are a great teacher, mother, friend, and role model!! Keep it up girl!!! :) Love you! Good luck Saturday!
SOunds like you. You are a great teacher. Congrats!
Congrats! So happy for you to be done-maybe now you have some free time we will have to get together :)
Congratulations! I am excited for you. My mom would agree with you about being a teacher.
Post a Comment