I'm way excited because next week I get to go to Nephi on Wednesday and watch my little brother, Patrick, graduate from high school! I think he's worked hard, especially for a kid who wasn't as interested in the academic part of school as much as the athletic part. I know it was a challenge for him, so I'm even more proud of him!
Anyway, getting back to what I was talking about... On Sunday my family is headed to Las Vegas for a week. I think it will be a blast and it will be nice to get away from this crazy Utah weather for a little while. After that, I guess I'll come home and then get ready for Girl's Camp, then California, then Youth Conference. Whew! It's going to be a whirlwind summer! But it will be a fun one so I couldn't be happier!!!!
Hope you are all doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment