Saturday, May 22, 2010

TAMALES!

So, I was craving tamales and wanted something I could store away in the freezer easily so I decided to try my hand at making Mexican tamales...not Guatemalan ones, my mother would kill me if I didn't make them with her! LOL! Anywho, I did a stupendous job! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but they are absolutely delish! I made the traditional pork in red sauce and I also made some Chicken Chile Verde ones!!! SOOOO, good!

They were super easy to make and my family has really been enjoying them!

Oh yeah:
Dear people who promise payment for watching your kids,
It is extremely rude to have someone watch your kid for five days and on the last day show up late so all you have time to do is drop off your kid and have them walk up to your house. I'm not stupid, I know you were trying to get out of paying for it. How very rude of you to do so. Especially since I really looked up to you as an honest person. I hope someone pays it forward.
Sincerely,
Don't ever ask for my help again!


Everyone else, have a very wonderful day! LOL!

3 comments:

Delia said...

I am so sorry someone did that to you!

Delia said...

the link to my family blog in case you wanted to know {since it isn't linked to my profile}

http://establisheddec2002.blogspot.com/

Bret and Amy said...

So Congratulations. I thought you were done, but I am very glad that you aren't! I would love to learn how to make tamales. Mexican or Guatemalan.