I tried to be all sly about the new pregnancy by just putting a lillypie counter on my sidebar and not saying anything else but people are way too observant! LOL! Anywho, we are expecting our second child! We are very excited. It took us a long time to decide we wanted another one...ok, ok it took Colin a year and a half to CONVINCE me to have another one. But that's what marriage is: compromise. But, like I said, we are super excited. Gideon seems to understand because he can't stop blowing raspberries on the "beebee". He's going to be the BEST big brother ever!
Now for the cold hard facts everyone wants to know: I am 9 weeks along today, which is why I've been pretty quiet about it... I'm due December 28 (my Mom is convinced the baby will come Christmas day...I hope not). I have developed allergies thanks to this little lentil, but that's ok. I have been pretty sleepy because of the allergies and I've been a lot sicker with this one than I was with Gideon but that's ok too!
Hope you're all doing very well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your allergies! Seasonal or food allergy? I get really congested when I am pregnant. It is a pretty common occurrence.
Congrats!
Congrats! Your mom told me the news at Cindy's shower. So fun! Sorry you are sick though-hopefully you will start feeling better soon!
Congratulations! I am excited for you. Our babies will almost be exactly one year apart!
Post a Comment