We had so much fun in Vegas. We did a lot of fun things like seenig the flamingos at the Flamingo (heehee), watching them feed the lions at the MGM, going to comedian Rita Rudner, hanging out in the hotel, walking the strip, Benihana's, and the list goes on and on...
I think Gideon's favorite part of the trip was when we went to the MGM and watched them feed the lions. It was really cool because it's not like a zoo enclosure so the lions are right there. Gideon loved watching the lions eat two feet away from him! After that, he had a blast at the Rainforest Cafe! He wouldn't sit still!!! There was way too much for him to see! It was absolutely adorable! Colin used to do that with his family all the time and he says he still enjoys it as a 25 year-old! LOL!
I'm not sure what Colin's favorite part was...probably the Rainforest Cafe! Haha!
My favorite part was going to the Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian with my mom!!! It was absolutely beautiful! I loved the acting and the sets...it was just incredible!
Guess what? We didn't take a single picture or video! I know some of you are just staring at your screens with jaws dropped in amazement, but I actually enjoyed it! Like my dad says, "Only mental memories!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment