It's that time of year again, folks! I turned 22 on Monday...*tears*. It wasn't so bad this year. I just pretended it was another day. The biggest plus was that the baby gave me a break from being sick for most of the day! So here's what I did:
I woke up and watched a little CMT then Gideon and I went to McDonald's to satisfy my sausage mcmuffin pregnancy craving for breakfast (Colin was working). I haven't had a mcmuffin for years then one day a few weeks back I saw it on a commercial and I just had to have one...LOL! Anywho, after breakfast we got ready for the movie. Gideon and I have tickets to this 10 week midday movie deal that a local theatre has specifically for kids. It was fun and Gideon enjoyed all the kiddie humor in the Chipmunks "Squeak"quel.
Then when Colin came home we went out for Chinese...ugh pregnancy!
That was about it...but like I said-WAAAAAY better because it was just like any other day!
Hope you're all doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment