Ready for some whining? Good. I am absolutely, positively sick! I am morning sick all day, every day. It's relentless! Gideon was such an easy pregnancy (until the end...hmm) but this little bean is just on a warpath! I'm sorry I ever said that I loved being pregnant! Now all I want to do is starve myself and stay in bed. It really stinks! To all of you poor, suffering women out there: I feel for you! I just hope it ends in the second trimester!
Ok, enough for now. I'm excited for tomorrow because it's our first ultrasound! We finally get to meet the baby! I wonder how Gideon will react? He's so cute! So now when I ask him where the baby is he doesn't pat my belly anymore...instead he pats his own belly very lovingly! He's such a cute boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so sorry, I really feel for you.
We have Easton on video showing us that the baby is in his belly. Kids are so cute.
Post a Comment