I may not get to in the next few weeks!
So this Saturday, Colin, Gideon, and I are going to an Owls game with my familia!!! Then, Tuesday I have Girl's Camp which lasts until Friday but I'll only stay until Wednesday because on Friday is my cousin Jordan's wedding! So, I'll be going to Salt Lake for that on Friday then to Nephi until Sunday (with a few trips to Delta, I'm sure). Then Sunday, Heather, Jared, Gideon, and I will leave for a week-long California vacation!!! Poor Colin has to stay here! :( I'm super sad about that! Then, I get to come home!
It is going to be fun... I will take pictures and video this time I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a whirlwind of fun!
Sounds like fun! Our stake won't let anyone that is pregnant go to girls camp. They wouldn't even let the Bishop's wife go up with him for one evening...strange huh?
Sounds like a fun couple of weeks! It will be extra fun because you get to see me in the mix :)
Jared and Delia- It will be really, really fun! We'll see if I survive!!!
Jackee- That's totally crazy! Pregnant ladies love sleeping on uneven ground! LOL! As for the bishop's wife comment, same with our stake! I guess it truly makes it a "Girls" camp that way! ;)
Mariah-I can't wait to see you, too!
Post a Comment